May 6, 2011

Funny Friday

Ola!, or however you spell it!! but - lets get the message across, HI!

So everybody does Marvelous Monday, or Something Tuesday, etc. so I'm doing Funny Friday,. So I have put a HILARIOUS video on, or at least I think it is.
It is made by a christian stand-up comedian, so you know it will be 'clean'. as my parents say.
And, it's funny! I like all his videos, but I'm only putting one on. so if you liked him and want to watch some of my favorites, I'm going to put the link for the ones I like best listed below. His name is: Tim Hawkins!!!

The one above is him, joking around saying that 'the company's' are going to take our wirship songs [Holiness, Blessed be your name, I can Only Imagine...] and change the words for their own use. it's really funny.

And now, I'm just going to give you the links to others:

Cletus Take The Reel
Things You Dont Say To Your Wife
Subway Song
Chick-fil-a [I love this one, I memorized it.]
Free Credit Report
Krispy Kream

Hope you enjoyed these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!