July 7, 2011

Bucket list - will be updated

Even though I am young, I like to imagine all the things I want to do in my lifetime. Dream early right? yeah, and so this is a list [a.k.a. my bucket list] of things I would like to do before I die, but as I get older, there will be more, so I will update this post:

  • Get married [and have about 5 kids]
  • Be famous in some kind of way
  • Write a book and have it published
  • Go sky-diving [off the sears tower! j.k.]
  • Go caving
  • Make the perfect Cake [even though I don't like cake]
  • Finish School [with good grades!]
  • Travel to Paris [like many other people]
  • Win a blog giveaway
  • Have a pet Zebra
  • Watch Justin Bieber get thrown in a dumpster [and come out with garbage in his mouth hehe!]
  • Have a FB while it's still popular
  • Visit [not move to] Hollywood and NY
And these are just a small portion of the things on my bucket list, but there's more coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!