May 27, 2011

Polyvore I

Okay, so no, I don't have a Polyvore account, but my sister Sarah has one.

What Is Polyvore?

Polyvore is a site on the internet, and once you have an account, you can create outfits, 'scenes'... and so, considering I like that kind of stuff, I think Polyvore is pretty awesome. They have almost everything from every brand, and more items! And even if you don't have an account, you can still see my sister's sets. [that's what they're called] If they have a search bar, you could probably search a name, which her display name is: Actinggirl15. and her picture is a pink Audrey Hepburn photo. she has really cool sets, so you have to check it out!

Link: Click Here! :)

I hope you enjoy looking at her sets!!

p.s. She let me make a set, but right now it's just a draft, she micht post it though, so see if she put's something on called a 'guest set', or something close to that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!