It's really cool!! Here's a list of the few items you will need:
- A 100% cotton shirt
- at least two colors of sharpie's
- 91% rubbing alchohol
- something to put in between you shirt so the ink doesn't soak through.
- put the alcohol in the spray bottle, and put whatever you have to put in between your shirt, well, where else than in between your shirt.
- take your sharpies and draw circles, or squares of all different colors. Remember to use a lot of ink because it is like your dye.
- when you're done drawing, spray the shirt with the alcohol. to have the ink run down the shirt more, hold the shirt upright while you spray it, to have the ink spread out less, lay it down while you spray it.
- wait about 15 minutes for it to dry, then put it in the dryer on high (heat) for about 15 minutes.
I have found that drawing circles on your shirt instead of squares and spraying it while it's on the ground rather that holding it upright looks cooler. but it your choice.